some folks drive the bears out of the wilderness, some to see a bear would pay a fee -
but me, i just bear up to my bewildered best, and some folks even see the bear in me
-Lyle Lovett

Thursday, February 09, 2006

just finished my snapple crack and pop

I guess this won't be too long, as I need to leave for class in a few minutes. Still need to add a sentence or two to my first paper of the quarter. But then its all finito. Its not bad. Or good.

And my ipod needs its battery fixed. Which just makes me uber-sad, because I have absolutely no other mobile music device. I have another little mp3 player somewhere, but i cannot find it for the life of me. walking around without music is much less fun than walking with music. If you know the wherabouts of my little bitty green music machine, you should let me know.

Et, je pense que ma prof de francais aime moi plus maitentant que la commence de classe, qui est bien. Elle corrige les examens bon. J'ai recu un 92 pour mon examen derniere. C'est bien.

Ok. And with that meager warm up, off I go to french class. A bientot.

1 comment:

Formula Guy said...

I added some links ... only took 3 tries ! And, sorry 'bout your music box ... bateery problem can't be fatal, right ? But probably costs as much as the box ?