some folks drive the bears out of the wilderness, some to see a bear would pay a fee -
but me, i just bear up to my bewildered best, and some folks even see the bear in me
-Lyle Lovett

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

happy valentines day

i'm back to being my usual procrastinating self. paper due friday... and then next tuesday need to have an intro for the next paper. i've got a krap-ass intro to the first one, but thats it. but, i'm making peter a cake for his birthday. thats good. and i've gotten 5 of my fps packets done, so i'm not useless.

i'm officially going to paris in the fall, or, i was accepted at least. so yay for that, even though it kind of scares me.

oh, and i apologize for not sending valentines cards this year. just totally spaced it, so nobody gets one. sorry. i do love you, though. :)

2 comments:

Formula Guy said...

You are your father's child !

Anonymous said...

i will need a postcard from paris, a little eiffel tower statue, and... a 26ish paris man.

can you put that on your to-do list for next fall?

sweet.

-H