some folks drive the bears out of the wilderness, some to see a bear would pay a fee -
but me, i just bear up to my bewildered best, and some folks even see the bear in me
-Lyle Lovett

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

homework stuff

i pretty much lucked out this quarter and didn't get much homework in my classes. French has some daily stuff, but the film classes have a combined total of 5 papers and 2 tests. not too bad. but i hadn't had to write any of those papers or take any of those tests until now, the 6th week of classes, and i'm remember what a pain in the ass it is to write papers and take tests. Must get back into the habit as I pretty much have to do it every week from now on.

Have spent all night writing my first essay, and while it is not fantastic, it isn't as horrible as i usually feel my essays are during the writing process. Unfortunately, now i'm debating whether i should stay up even later (its 2.20 now) to finish a first draft, or just do it all tomorrow night, along with my cram studying for my one and only midterm. decisions, decisions. probably actually depends more on the caffeine buzz than anything. (had to restock the Diet Coke supply to prepare for the first paper writing of the quarter.) Yay for caffeine.

I had a bunch of links, and other template settings for this site, but they aren't showing up... my computer/webernet skills are lacking when it comes to figuring out html codes.

2 comments:

Zach said...

webernet... that's one I haven't seen before.

Anonymous said...

it scares me that your papa now has a link to the insanity i write.
i feel its... wrong? to let parents read livejournals.
wrong wrong wrong. :)
YAY FOR YOU COMING RILEY! LESS THAN... A WEEK AND A HALF!