some folks drive the bears out of the wilderness, some to see a bear would pay a fee -
but me, i just bear up to my bewildered best, and some folks even see the bear in me
-Lyle Lovett

Thursday, March 01, 2007

THURSDAY is the day

that i post most consistently. i didn't plan it, but now that i've noticed the trend i think i'll try and stick to it.

So i have something exciting to write about. But i'm not going to. Yet. Its not finished yet. I'll write about it next week.

We only have 1.2 weeks of school left! and finals! but they don't count! then i'm just un quartier away from finishing school completely! god. thats so weird. i know jayne is kind of weirded out by not knowing whats going to happen next year, and i would be, except... i kind of got freaked out by it 4 years in advance. i worried about finishing college as i was finishing highschool. now that its here, i'm not really worried or bothered i guess. comes from having low expectations, i think. i mean, i just don't really care too greatly about where i end up. My ambitions career-wise are spectacularily low or un-focused or something - comes from really enjoying meaningless office-clerk type tasks. I know that i can get a job and be really pretty happy with it, even if its not film related. not that i wouldn't love to do something film-related, but i'm more interested in learning more about production, etc. before immersing myself full-time into film - lest it bore me or lose its appeal or something. i don't really think it would - but i suppose it could. Living in seattle has already bored me a bit on independent film.

Ok. Going off to watch a depressing holocaust film now. (its Pianist day in my roman polankski class.)

3 comments:

Formula Guy said...

we should talk ....

riley(kabear) said...

its ridiculous how well your image matches the tone of that statement.

Formula Guy said...

Really ? I didn't comment with "a tone" in mind.