some folks drive the bears out of the wilderness, some to see a bear would pay a fee -
but me, i just bear up to my bewildered best, and some folks even see the bear in me
-Lyle Lovett

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ummm... life plan?

Occasionally i see some ad for a disney film or disney land or disney world or anything disney in general, and i get all weepy. ok, so like at least 50% of the time. and then i think back to when my goal in life was to play in the disney recording orchestra. i still think that would be utterly amazing. but just working for disney would be amazing in any respect i think, no matter if their shit has gone down-hill fast in the last decade (excluding most pixar linked things). Disney still just makes me unbelievably happy. I think working in one of the parks would be really fun. but those parks are all in southern areas of the county where i dont even like to visit on vacation unless its january... BUT, then i thought, HEY! EURODISNEY! i actually really liked Eurodisney. So maybe i'll think about that. They definitely need people who can speak english... and i could work on my french... that would be very cool. But maybe it wouldn't be so cool if i just walked around crying all the time because i was so overcome with happy fuzzy emotions. hopefully it would pass. anyway, i'm keeping it mind. :)

No comments: