some folks drive the bears out of the wilderness, some to see a bear would pay a fee -
but me, i just bear up to my bewildered best, and some folks even see the bear in me
-Lyle Lovett

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

my hands are ice cubes

not something i thought i;'d be saying anytime saoon,as were having a heat wave here. but i've been sitting in the server room at APL for like 1 1/2 hours now. and they have to keep it cool to keep the big servers cool. and i'm dressed for summer. so any studpi like that typos are mst likely from me nt wante=ing to go back and fix things uz that would mean movig my ahands more and that ckind of hurts at the moment.

but other than that things are going well. classes are good. i'm catching up resX preetty well. and thats good. and did i mention there's a hear t wave here ? and that sucks ass. had to buy new fans, and that was good. hhhhh... what else.
i get to go home early today! cuz kiko got sick so my lit class was cancelled. so i just have a little more to do here then i'm going home. to read. and eat food. i like food. i have a hard time eating anything other than bagels in my schedule. but i'm making an effort to cook things. just hard, cuz i usually dont get home till 8 or after.
ok.
done here.
going out fo the cold room.

1 comment:

Formula Guy said...

Keep those fingers warm ... preparing and slicing food is safer that way.