some folks drive the bears out of the wilderness, some to see a bear would pay a fee -
but me, i just bear up to my bewildered best, and some folks even see the bear in me
-Lyle Lovett

Friday, June 23, 2006

ahhrrrg

ok. already falling behind in classes. well. only one class. and not that far behind. but HAVE TO catch up this weekend. cuz my schedule is kinda crazy. but i REALLY REALLY REALLY like my classes. i'd forgot how fun and dazing it is to listen to kiko talk and realize that i could never talk like that, especially considering i can barely follow what he is saying. and my other class is on Stories!!! YAY stories!!! and storyboards, but i'm kind of thinking that that is not going to be as hard as they are making it out to be.... i dunno. working in a group will probably be harder than the actual making of the project. ok. i think library time is over. not having internet is doing me good. and i finally got a decent night's sleep last night, which was good. and i apologize for my last entry, which was 1)untrue as i look back over the life of this blog, people do comment at least sometimes and 2)very very hypocritical because i almost never comment on other people's blogs. so. sorry for that. cuz i probably wont be doing any commenting in the next 4 weeks. ok. i think i've said everything i wanted to say. now to hole up in my apartment, eat pizza, and read like the wind about what exactly the definition of a nation is.

(violence out. take that peter.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

comment. right here. for you.
think its good to be away from the internet for awhile... you begin to forget why you really need the internet in the first place. all i do is check my email and blog. both of which are rather boring.
k. say hi to heidi and peter for me. and i will talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

can totally relate to the idea of how working in a group can be more of a challenge than the project itself. my speech group last semester is living proof of it!

-amber