some folks drive the bears out of the wilderness, some to see a bear would pay a fee -
but me, i just bear up to my bewildered best, and some folks even see the bear in me
-Lyle Lovett

Friday, May 11, 2007

i have amazed myself

Lettuce (!!! Jesus Christ!!! Like, more than 4 bites of it, too!!!)
Meaty hashy-stuff that was spicy but good
Sour Cream
Cheese (multiple kinds)
Beans
Tortilla Shell.



That has got the be the most diverse meal i've eaten in months.
Not to mention it was all on one plate.
With lettuce.
(i didn't eat the tomatoes.)

I'm not saying i'll get these myself, but i quite enjoyed eating it this once, if just for the layers of food that kept popping out of nowhere. I think it helped that i hadn't eaten since the afternoon. I'm not so good at eating while i'm working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH my god! You are a RETARD!!! That's the funniest thing I ever read! The meaty-hashy stuff-ha ha- known as taco meat to most of us on the planet.
You're gonna freak when you find out you can get various combinations of these things at places like Taco Bell, like without the tomatoes, etc.
lord knows, I've tried to tell you...