some folks drive the bears out of the wilderness, some to see a bear would pay a fee -
but me, i just bear up to my bewildered best, and some folks even see the bear in me
-Lyle Lovett

Sunday, March 05, 2006

thin mints are, always and forever, the best girl scout cookie

they really are. so tasty. specially with milk.

this weekend has been semi-productive. did some french homework, which was good, but really have done much else school-wise. but i did finally make plans/reservations to go see jennifer during spring break. yay for six flags! and because its uber-expensive to fly there, i'm only flying one way.... i'm taking the train on the way down! cheap! and fun! i like trains! so what if it'll take me like 35 hours to get there! if anyone knows how to sit on their ass for that long, its me! i actually am really excited about it. i do like trains a lot.

and my mother had her show down in homer, and that went well, so i'm happy for her. her stuff is really neat, even if its not very commercial. and full of strange references to monty python, etc.

and i did laundry today! yay for laundry! clean clothes are good!

No comments: