some folks drive the bears out of the wilderness, some to see a bear would pay a fee -
but me, i just bear up to my bewildered best, and some folks even see the bear in me
-Lyle Lovett

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

the blog lives!




Hey yall.  I'm still alive. And I've decided to resurrect this blog. The main reason this blog died was because I started grad school and my life got INSANE.  I should do a grad school recap post at some point, actually.
Anyway, the blog is coming back, even though I'm still crazy busy:

1) Working full-time.
2) Grad school full-time.
3) Graduate capstone project due June 5th.
4) Ancora board secretary.
5) PREPPING FOR KOREA.*
6) Taking Korean language classes 1/week.
7) HCG Diet **

other confounding factors:
- no crossfit = T_T ***
- commuting via bike/bus takes time, yo
- posture/movement therapy 1/week
- chiropractor every 1-2 weeks

* Job searching for ESL teaching positions in Seoul - hopefully starting between July 15 and August 31. (I'll graduate June 15.) Part of the reason I'm resurrecting this blog is because I know I'll want to document the Korean adventure that is my life pretty soon, and I'd rather not start a whole new blog.

**Also, doing the HCG Diet in hopes of being able to buy clothes in Korea (the most purposefully skinny country in the world).

*** HCG Diet prevents me from doing crossfit for 40 days.  Just like jesus in the dessert.  JUST LIKE THAT.  Also because i don't get to eat very much.  But, like, it's super exciting in many respects.
And i started another blog to chronicle my HCG adventure (just like everyone else who does it): CLICK HERE.

I have many blogs these days, check them out if you're curious:
Life Blog. (this one)
Workout Blog. (haven't updated much lately)
Diet Blog.
KPop Blog.

No comments: