some folks drive the bears out of the wilderness, some to see a bear would pay a fee -
but me, i just bear up to my bewildered best, and some folks even see the bear in me
-Lyle Lovett

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

FINGER POLL

that maybe sounded bad.

https://catalysttools.washington.edu/quickpoll/vote/rileyk/3036

but take my poll anyway. its really not bad at all. and because i'm very curious about this.
i'm pretty sure i'm weird, but i don't know. i also need to find a way to add qualifiers like gender and left/right handedness...


and dad, i'm really curious about your answer, i think i know what you would pick, but maybe you'll completely surpise me.

and you'll have to explain to lisa what a trackpad is, i suppose. hopefully it wont be too painful. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i took your poll.

i miss you. hope your summer is going well!

HALEY