some folks drive the bears out of the wilderness, some to see a bear would pay a fee -
but me, i just bear up to my bewildered best, and some folks even see the bear in me
-Lyle Lovett

Sunday, November 18, 2007

you know who is awesome?

effing DOLLY PARTON. i just love her.
i hate all country music in general, with the exceptions of Lyle Lovett, Dolly Parton, and maybe Chris Isaak. is he country? I don't know, but he's cool too. He just sounds like lounge music. But i've been listening to a LOT of chris isaak lately, and it makes me happy. As happy as Dolly Parton's laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Formula Guy said...

I hope you've copied all of "ours", including the "Trio" cds ... ?

Anonymous said...

Dolly is soooo awesome. Smart, talented, funny and gorgeous. Definitely someone to look up to. Did you know she created Dollywood in part to create jobs for her "kin" (as she put it)? Another reason she is just darn awesome.

Chris Isaak does NOT PLAY lounge music. He plays beautiful music that makes you feel good (even though the lyrics may be so sad). LOL