some folks drive the bears out of the wilderness, some to see a bear would pay a fee -
but me, i just bear up to my bewildered best, and some folks even see the bear in me
-Lyle Lovett

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Satisfaction

not from doing lots of homework, no.
but i did clean the entire apartment yesterday, and it looks lovely.

no. the main source of my satisfaction at the moment is from pulling out my eyebrow hairs. not with tweezers, thats painful. just with the pads of my fingers... to remove the "loose" ones, so to speak. i do it with my eyelashes too from time to time, but that is more difficult and yields less rewards. so, eyebrow culling is where its at! yeah!

5 comments:

Zach said...

Okay, that's weird that you posted this, but I completely agree. I find myself randomly pulling loose eyebrow hairs every once in a while. Weird :S.

Anonymous said...

That's genetic.

Formula Guy said...

I have to agrre with your uncles; and, if you were a male, you'd be doing the same with your ears.

Anonymous said...

i personally am just excited about the housework.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»